We are currently seeking a full-stack web developer with outstanding front-end design and development skills to join the team at Cognovi.
You must be able to demonstrate your skills through a portfolio of your own work (e.g. Github account), whether developed professionally or in your own time.
Competitive rate/salary depending on skills and experience.
Our current products use the following mix of technologies:
- Less.js for CSS pre-processing
- Bower.io for package management
- (Twitter) Bootstrap for scaffolding
- Grails, Spring Framework for web application frameworks.
- MySQL, Amazon RDS for relational data management.
- Postgres/Postgis for geospatial data management.
- Google BigQuery for analysis of large data sets.
- Google Analytics and Appfigures for usage reporting.
- GGTS (Eclipse) for Grails app dev.
- Android Studio (IntelliJ) for Android app dev.
- XCode for iOS app dev.
Build, test & integration
- Gradle, Maven, Ant, Jenkins, Junit, Geb, Selenium for continuous integration and automated testing.
- Jenkins for continuous integration and test automation.
- Junit, Geb, Selenium test development.
Dev’ops & project support
- Subversion, Bitbucket (Git), Atlassian Fisheye for source control.
- TestFlight for internal distribution of smartphone app builds.
- Crashlytics for continuous improvement of smartphone apps.
- Atlassian OnDemand (JIRA Agile) for issue tracking and roadmap planning.
- LibreOffice, Atlassian Confluence and Markdown for technical documentation.
- Dedicated CentOS-based high-availability environment hosted by Reconnix.com
- Amazon Web Services (EC2, Elasticbeanstalk, RDS) infrastructure for scalable single-domain hosting.
- Hyperspin for service availability monitoring.